BACT/ALERT 3D: Healthcare
Optimizing Collection to Care
The BACT/ALERT 3D instrument is a state-of-the-art, automated microbial detection system. The BACT/ALERT system offers advantages in every dimension of microbial detection testing.
From its space-saving modular design to its easy touch-screen operation and flexible data management options, every size laboratory can perform microbial detection with the BACT/ALERT 3D.
Multiplex PCR system for fast, easy and comprehensive testing
The FILMARRAY® system is an FDA, CE-IVD, and TGA certified multiplex PCR system that integrates sample preparation, amplification, detection and analysis.
- Simple: 2 minutes of hands-on time
- Easy: No precise measuring or pipetting required
- Fast: Turnaround time of about an hour
- Comprehensive: Tests for a variety of pathogens that cause respiratory, bloodstream, gastrointestinal infections and meningitis-encephalitis as well antimicrobial resistance genes
Conventional Culture Media
A full range of culture media products
Put your confidence in bioMérieux, a recognized leader with expertise in culture media that extends back more than half a century.
- Over 200 conventional culture media products available
- Flexible and suitable for various lab situations
- Quality control and compatibility with other bioMérieux products assured
MUCH MORE THAN A READER…
A unique Microbiology Expertise Now Embodied in a Smart and Reliable Solution.
The #1 choice for research, clinical, forensic, molecular, and veterinary testing.
Using the same multiplexing technology as the fully automated Evidence, the semi-automated benchtop immunoanalyser Evidence Investigator is suitable for medium throughput laboratories. In addition to its current wide test menu new tests are in development.
A revolution in diagnostics, the Evidence Investigator has the capability to maximise the efficiency of your laboratory.
VITEK 2 COMPACT
Compact, automated ID/AST instrument
The compact solution for fast, accurate ID/AST testing with expert confidence
- Space-saving, automated & efficient
- Works with VITEK® 2 PC LIS-compatible software that evolves with microbiology needs
- Reduces hands-on time for enhanced workflow & rapid reporting
Mass spectrometry microbial identification system
VITEK MS is an automated mass spectrometry microbial identification system that uses Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-TOF) technology.
NEW! After recent additions of mycobacteria, Nocardia and moulds, the VITEK MS comprehensive CE-marked database now also includes Brucella, Candida auris and Elizabethkingia anophelis.
- Robust & accurate ID with Advanced Spectra Classifier
- Seamless integration of ID results with VITEK 2 for optimized workflow
- Complete traceability & flexibility
- Biochemistry & Hematology
- Acute Care Diagnostic
- Molecular Biology
- Blood Collection Systems
- Chromatography & Residues
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory consumables
- Clinical Laboratories
- Immunology & Biochemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Emergency Lab
- Infective Lab
- Gynecology Lab
- Hematology Lab
- Paediatric Lab
- Pulmology Lab
- Rheumatology Lab
- Toxicology Lab
- Transfusiology Lab
- Tuberculosys Lab
- Nuclear Medicine Lab
- Veterinary Lab
- Industry & Research Labs
- Confectionary Lab
- Cosmetics Control Lab
- Dairy Lab
- Food Control Lab
- Meat Lab
- Brewery & Juices
- Pharma Control Lab
- Water Lab
- Wine Lab
- Clinical Laboratories
- Test Parameters
- Industry & Research
- Sigma Centrifugen
- Mast GRP
- Hain Lifescience
- DNA Technology
- Analytik Jena
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Bag Health
- Hach Lange
- Fast Track Diagnostics
- Wako Chemicals
- About Us
- Contact Us