Access 2 Immunoassay SystemExceptional productivity in a compact design
Maximize your laboratory’s productivity with the Access 2 Immunoassay System, a powerful and reliable benchtop immunoassay analyzer featuring a space-saving design, user-friendly features and a complete menu of more than 50 tests. Using feedback from customers, we’ve enhanced the Access 2 with new features to improve your experience. Now you can increase system availability by providing remote instrument diagnostics through desktop sharing, identify reagent packs automatically using an internal barcode reader to minimize operator loading errors, and make analyzer operation more comfortable with an ergonomic workstation design.
The AlleisaScreen® is an immunoblot assay for the quantitative determination of circulating allergen-specific Immunoglobulin E (IgE) in human serum with up to 30, 44 or 60 allergens per test.
The advantage over determinations with single allergen test systems is the simple analysis of a whole range of allergens in one operation within 2.5 hours, whereby only 300 µl for 30 allergens or 600 µl for 44 and 60 allergens of serum are required.
The results are printed out in iU/ml (range 0.35 – 100 iU/ml) as well as in classes (1-6). In this way, an efficient and economic determination of specific IgE is given compared to a single allergen test system.
AU480 Chemistry Analyzer
Compact, reliable and cost-effective
Put the power of versatility to work for your lab. The AU480 chemistry analyzer is the ideal primary chemistry analyzer for low- to mid-volume hospitals and laboratories, or dedicated specialty chemistry or STAT analyzer for larger laboratories. With throughput of up to 400 photometric tests per hour (up to 800 with ISEs), increased onboard testing, reduced sample volume and easy operation, the AU480 delivers efficiency for laboratories around the world.
BACT/ALERT 3D: Healthcare
Optimizing Collection to Care
The BACT/ALERT 3D instrument is a state-of-the-art, automated microbial detection system. The BACT/ALERT system offers advantages in every dimension of microbial detection testing.
From its space-saving modular design to its easy touch-screen operation and flexible data management options, every size laboratory can perform microbial detection with the BACT/ALERT 3D.
Multiplex PCR system for fast, easy and comprehensive testing
The FILMARRAY® system is an FDA, CE-IVD, and TGA certified multiplex PCR system that integrates sample preparation, amplification, detection and analysis.
- Simple: 2 minutes of hands-on time
- Easy: No precise measuring or pipetting required
- Fast: Turnaround time of about an hour
- Comprehensive: Tests for a variety of pathogens that cause respiratory, bloodstream, gastrointestinal infections and meningitis-encephalitis as well antimicrobial resistance genes
CyBio Well vario
96, 384 and 1536 Channel Simultaneous Pipettor
The CyBio® Well vario includes an automated base which accepts different interchangeable simultaneous pipetting heads. The heads can be changed quickly and easily either at the front or the back of the instrument. After head exchanges the calibration maintains.
CyBio FeliX is a flexible pipetting platform for fully automated single- to multichannel liquid handling tasks and can be equipped according to your individual process. The system is adaptable for your upcoming applications at any time.
- most compact liquid handling platform for any lab bench
- Customer swoppable pipetting heads with automatic tip and adapter loading
- 12 deck positions on two levels for microplates, tubes, reservoirs, tips and accessories on the small footprint of 650 x 450 mm
- Precise high parallel 96 or 384 channel pipetting combinable with single channel transfers and pipetting in rows and columns within the unique volume range of 500 nl–1 ml.
CyBio® SELMA — Semi-automatic 96- or 384-fold pipettor with minimal required space
Precise and semi-automatic pipettor with 96 or 384 pipetting channels for easy and fast filling of 96- and 384-well microplates without the use of a computer. Applications like replication and reformatting, medium exchange as well as serial dilution can be executed reproducible and convenient.
Optimizable & controllable real-time amplification
- 48-well thermoblock and optical systems
- for use with standard and low-profile plasticware
- automatic height adjustment for tubes and plates
- ultra-sensitive optical system with 4-5 channels and extra run-time LEDs
- 50×28 mm monochrome graphic display
- DTmaster software with English/Russian user interface unified for operation with all DT real-time instruments
- built-in memory for controlling and saving data of the current run
- applications for real-time quantitation, melting curve, gene expression, microflora biocenoses, SNP analyses
- offline run with auto shutdown or data-storage mode at the end-point
- auto restart/resume function after incidental AC-power failure
- “additional standards” function to improve accuracy of quantitation with standards from previous runs
- an open system not limited for use with particular reagents/plastics
- automatically operated pullout thermoblock for integration into a robotiс work station
2-plate fully automated ELISA analyzer
- Up to 3 plates in one run
- Integrated PC and touchscreen
- Continuous loading of reagents, plates and samples
- HUMAN assays programmed (Plug&Run) and user programmable
- 8 filter wheel: 450 nm and 620 nm installed
ELITe InGenius – Sample to Result
ELITe InGenius is an open, flexible, and easy to use sample-to-result solution for standardizing complex real-time PCR assay procedures.
ELITe InGenius automatically performs nucleic acid extraction, quantitative PCR, and results interpretation on a single platform for unprecedented flexibility and efficiency.
ELITe InGenius combines universal extraction with multiple independently controlled PCRs enabling laboratories to run a virtually unlimited menu of unique custom assays with a single workflow.
The power of true flexible automation
EMAG® is a fully automated extraction platform for total nucleic acid purification from primary sample tubes
- One single standardized workflow for all samples
- One set of reagents only for all specimen types
- One generic extraction for DNA/RNA nucleic acid
The FluoroCycler® 12 is an optical thermal cycler for fast and reliable processing of the FluoroType® tests. Operation and evaluation is done using the Fluoro-Software®. Together with a computer we provide you the FluoroCycler®-System which offers you highest flexibility: Eight different FluoroCycler® 12 units can be connected to one computer and controlled individually. Different test systems can be processed in parallel or time defined. For efficient daily routine, the FluoroCycler® 12 is delivered with all relevant programs for processing and evaluating the FluoroType® test systems from Hain Lifescience.
GEM Premier 3000Simple. Smart. Standardized.
The GEM Premier 3000 system measures pH, blood gases, electrolytes, metabolites and more, while providing continuous quality management through iQM and zero-maintenance with its multi-use, disposable GEM PAK.
The GEM Premier 3000 system with Intelligent Quality Management (iQM) simplifies and standardizes whole blood testing while delivering rapid, quality results in the laboratory or at the point-of-care.
The Standard of Care in Acute Care Diagnostics.
Real-Time PCR innovative Solution for Pathogen Detection
Molecular pathogen detection has never been simpler, faster or more flexible.
- An easy-to-use workflow
- A wide range of throughput levels
- An intuitive interface
- An open platform for maximum flexibility
- The peace of mind that comes from making confident decisions
- Biochemistry & Hematology
- Acute Care Diagnostic
- Molecular Biology
- Blood Collection Systems
- Chromatography & Residues
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory consumables
- Clinical Laboratories
- Immunology & Biochemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Emergency Lab
- Infective Lab
- Gynecology Lab
- Hematology Lab
- Paediatric Lab
- Pulmology Lab
- Rheumatology Lab
- Toxicology Lab
- Transfusiology Lab
- Tuberculosys Lab
- Nuclear Medicine Lab
- Veterinary Lab
- Industry & Research Labs
- Confectionary Lab
- Cosmetics Control Lab
- Dairy Lab
- Food Control Lab
- Meat Lab
- Brewery & Juices
- Pharma Control Lab
- Water Lab
- Wine Lab
- Clinical Laboratories
- Test Parameters
- Industry & Research
- Beckman Coulter
- Sigma Centrifugen
- Mast GRP
- Hain Lifescience
- DNA Technology
- Analytik Jena
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Bag Health
- Hach Lange
- Fast Track Diagnostics
- Wako Chemicals
- About Us
- Contact Us