Access 2 Immunoassay SystemExceptional productivity in a compact design
Maximize your laboratory’s productivity with the Access 2 Immunoassay System, a powerful and reliable benchtop immunoassay analyzer featuring a space-saving design, user-friendly features and a complete menu of more than 50 tests. Using feedback from customers, we’ve enhanced the Access 2 with new features to improve your experience. Now you can increase system availability by providing remote instrument diagnostics through desktop sharing, identify reagent packs automatically using an internal barcode reader to minimize operator loading errors, and make analyzer operation more comfortable with an ergonomic workstation design.
AU480 Chemistry Analyzer
Compact, reliable and cost-effective
Put the power of versatility to work for your lab. The AU480 chemistry analyzer is the ideal primary chemistry analyzer for low- to mid-volume hospitals and laboratories, or dedicated specialty chemistry or STAT analyzer for larger laboratories. With throughput of up to 400 photometric tests per hour (up to 800 with ISEs), increased onboard testing, reduced sample volume and easy operation, the AU480 delivers efficiency for laboratories around the world.
BACT/ALERT 3D: Healthcare
Optimizing Collection to Care
The BACT/ALERT 3D instrument is a state-of-the-art, automated microbial detection system. The BACT/ALERT system offers advantages in every dimension of microbial detection testing.
From its space-saving modular design to its easy touch-screen operation and flexible data management options, every size laboratory can perform microbial detection with the BACT/ALERT 3D.
2-plate fully automated ELISA analyzer
- Up to 3 plates in one run
- Integrated PC and touchscreen
- Continuous loading of reagents, plates and samples
- HUMAN assays programmed (Plug&Run) and user programmable
- 8 filter wheel: 450 nm and 620 nm installed
MUCH MORE THAN A READER…
A unique Microbiology Expertise Now Embodied in a Smart and Reliable Solution.
Efficient ELISA automation for high throughput
Complete walk-away processing of ELISA from primary sample to end result
- High capacities of up to 15 microplates and up to 700 samples in one run
- Minimized hands-on times and high result integrity by software-guided loading and bar/matrixcode scanning of samples, reagents and accessories
- Convenient ready-to-use reagents provided in all EUROIMMUN ELISA kits
- Flexible work flow adaptation to varying requirements owing to a dynamic work place
- High throughput of up to 200 tests per hour by fast pipetting of samples and reagents with 10 pipetting channels and efficient processing of microplates
- Flexible loading of the 45 tracks with patient samples, reagents and labware
- Individual configuration with heatable incubators (shakers)
- More than 200 EUROIMMUN ELISA validated for serum, plasma, and cerebrospinal fluid
- Flexible open system for use with EUROIMMUN ELISA or other suppliers’ ELISA
GEM Premier 3000Simple. Smart. Standardized.
The GEM Premier 3000 system measures pH, blood gases, electrolytes, metabolites and more, while providing continuous quality management through iQM and zero-maintenance with its multi-use, disposable GEM PAK.
The GEM Premier 3000 system with Intelligent Quality Management (iQM) simplifies and standardizes whole blood testing while delivering rapid, quality results in the laboratory or at the point-of-care.
The Standard of Care in Acute Care Diagnostics.
Award-winning “big beast”
HumaStar 200 is the first choice for laboratories processing up to 650 photometric measurements / shift. Its ease of use – awarded with the international iF product design award and German Design Award – exceeds those of most other instruments. Continuous sample loading and STAT processing at any time makes the HumaStar 200 a perfect match for small routine or emergency laboratories or for being used as dedicated test or backup analyzer in bigger ones. The extraordinary low water consumption of less than 2l/h grants autonomy from water supply units.
- Up to 200 tests/hour
- Software optimized for touchscreen monitor
- Reagent cooling independent from main power switch
Your first step into lab automation
HumaStar 80 is the perfect device for your entry into lab automation. It combines low maintenance effort of photometers with the convenience of automated sample processing. HumaStar 80 meets performance as well as quality requirements which are usually inherent in more advanced analyzer systems only.
- Autodiagnosis for electronic and mechanical components
- Emergency sample analysis
- LIS interface
iChemVELOCITY Urinalysis InstrumentAutomated urinalysis chemistry instrument for all workloads
The iChemVELOCITY sets the standard for automated urine chemistry analysis with the development of the ascorbic acid test pad to identify possible ascorbic acid interference with key chemistry assays, ensuring laboratories receive clinically relevant information. The urine chemistry instrument offers high throughput of up to 210 samples per hour and ease of use to maximize lab performance and productivity.
Compact multiparametric immunoanalyzer
MINI VIDAS® is a compact automated immunoassay system based on the Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay (ELFA) principles. Convenient and user-friendly, it provides accurate on-demand test results.
- Robust and reliable: MTBF > 1 100 days
- Up to 36 tests per hour
- Broad menu: over 100 parameters available in single-test ready-to-use format
- Adapted to STAT testing
UniCel DxI 600 Access Immunoassay SystemEfficient operation for exceptional productivity in the hospital lab
Scale your immunoassay laboratory efficiently. The UniCel DxI 600 Access Immunoassay System helps laboratories running 40,000-80,000 tests per year meet peak workload demands with throughput of up to 200 tests per hour and up to 60 samples on board. Streamlined maintenance procedures mean your analyzer is available when you need it. “Load and go” simplicity frees up staff for higher value work—no pausing or standby time required. Virtually any technologist can run tests and perform routine tasks easily using the analyzer’s industry-leading intuitive interfaces. Connect the DxI 600 to the automation tracks and clinical informatics systems to further enhance efficiency throughout the laboratory.
UniCel DxI 800 Access Immunoassay SystemFast throughput means time-saving results for the high-volume lab
Accelerate immunoassay time-to-results in your high-volume lab with the UniCel DxI 800 Access Immunoassay System. Run up to 400 tests per hour and handle even the most demanding workloads with ease. Count on the DxI 800 to be ready when you are, with low maintenance and improved reliability. The DxI 800 is simple enough for technologists of all skill levels to use, with industry-leading intuitive user interfaces and “load-and-go” simplicity that frees up staff for higher value work—no pausing or standby time required.
VITEK 2 COMPACT
Compact, automated ID/AST instrument
The compact solution for fast, accurate ID/AST testing with expert confidence
- Space-saving, automated & efficient
- Works with VITEK® 2 PC LIS-compatible software that evolves with microbiology needs
- Reduces hands-on time for enhanced workflow & rapid reporting
Mass spectrometry microbial identification system
VITEK MS is an automated mass spectrometry microbial identification system that uses Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight (MALDI-TOF) technology.
NEW! After recent additions of mycobacteria, Nocardia and moulds, the VITEK MS comprehensive CE-marked database now also includes Brucella, Candida auris and Elizabethkingia anophelis.
- Robust & accurate ID with Advanced Spectra Classifier
- Seamless integration of ID results with VITEK 2 for optimized workflow
- Complete traceability & flexibility
- Biochemistry & Hematology
- Acute Care Diagnostic
- Molecular Biology
- Blood Collection Systems
- Chromatography & Residues
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory consumables
- Clinical Laboratories
- Immunology & Biochemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Emergency Lab
- Infective Lab
- Gynecology Lab
- Hematology Lab
- Paediatric Lab
- Pulmology Lab
- Rheumatology Lab
- Toxicology Lab
- Transfusiology Lab
- Tuberculosys Lab
- Nuclear Medicine Lab
- Veterinary Lab
- Industry & Research Labs
- Confectionary Lab
- Cosmetics Control Lab
- Dairy Lab
- Food Control Lab
- Meat Lab
- Brewery & Juices
- Pharma Control Lab
- Water Lab
- Wine Lab
- Clinical Laboratories
- Test Parameters
- Industry & Research
- Beckman Coulter
- Sigma Centrifugen
- Mast GRP
- Hain Lifescience
- DNA Technology
- Analytik Jena
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Bag Health
- Hach Lange
- Fast Track Diagnostics
- Wako Chemicals
- About Us
- Contact Us