sifin diagnostics gmbh offers a comprehensive line of specific test reagents for serotyping in clinical and veterinary diagnostics. Our tests are based on monoclonal antibodies. This leads to a strong and specific agglutination without cross reaction.
All our antibodies have been developed in-house and are manufactured in our company. Our products are offered as ready-to-use reagents in dropper bottles or as bulk to IVD companies.
BACT/ALERT 3D: Healthcare
Optimizing Collection to Care
The BACT/ALERT 3D instrument is a state-of-the-art, automated microbial detection system. The BACT/ALERT system offers advantages in every dimension of microbial detection testing.
From its space-saving modular design to its easy touch-screen operation and flexible data management options, every size laboratory can perform microbial detection with the BACT/ALERT 3D.
BACT/ALERT Culture Media
Strong Outside, Strong Inside
BACT/ALERT Culture media offers an ideal environment for recovering an array of microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, and mycobacteria.
- Media flexibility allows recovery of microorganisms from many sample types, including blood and sterile body fluids
- Minimizes false negatives using a combination of colorimetric technology and sophisticated algorithms
- Fastidious Antimicrobial Neutralization media available, in addtion to standard media
- Plastic bottles are shatter-resistant to maximize safety without compromising performance
Solution for quantitative microbiological quality control
- Calibrated microbial reference
- No preparation time
- Easy to use: BioBall dissolves instantly
CHEMUNEX Flow Cytometry Analyzers
NEW INSTRUMENT GENERATION Real time microbial detection systems
- Full automation
Conventional Culture Media
A full range of culture media products
Put your confidence in bioMérieux, a recognized leader with expertise in culture media that extends back more than half a century.
- Over 200 conventional culture media products available
- Flexible and suitable for various lab situations
- Quality control and compatibility with other bioMérieux products assured
Automated food sample diluters
- Extremely rapid
- Great flexibility
MUCH MORE THAN A READER…
A unique Microbiology Expertise Now Embodied in a Smart and Reliable Solution.
Water testing solutions
Principle of the test
- For the determination of autoantibodies or antibodies against infectious agents, cells, tissue sections or purified, biochemically characterized substances are used as antigen substrates.
- If the sample is positive, specific antibodies in the diluted serum sample attach to the antigens coupled to a solid phase.
- In a second step, the attached antibodies are stained with fluorescein-labelled anti-human antibodies and visualized with the fluorescence microscope.
- Positive samples can be titrated in steps. The most suitable titration interval is provided by the dilution factor 3.162 (square root of 10). In this way, every second step represents in its denominator an integral power of 10 (1:10, 1:32, 1:100, 1 : 320, 1 : 1000, 1 : 3200, 1 : 10000 etc.).
Detection, enumeration, identification and complete antimicrobial susceptibility testing of urogenital mycoplasma: DIRECT METHOD
The MYCOFAST® RevolutioN is an accurate, cost-effective, easy-to-use colorimetric assay designed for the detection, enumeration, identification and antibiotic susceptibility determination of Ureaplasma urealyticum (U.u.) and Mycoplasma hominis (M.h.) from urogenital specimens.
The MYCOFAST® RevolutioN enables labs to determine susceptibility to a panel of new antibiotics, helping physicians comply with the latest therapeutic guidelines from CLSI (Clinical Laboratories Standards Institute). The addition of the MYCOFAST® RevolutioN expands ELITech’s family of mycoplasma test solutions, offering the most extensive antibiotic susceptibility determination at key clinical end-points.
PREVI COLOR GRAM
A market-leading automated Gram stainer PREVI COLOR sprays confidence in your lab!
- Standardization – slides are all stained the same way
- Up to 30 slides ready in 5 minutes
- Eco-friendly system
- Staining adjustable to your practices/habits
- Biochemistry & Hematology
- Acute Care Diagnostic
- Molecular Biology
- Blood Collection Systems
- Chromatography & Residues
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory consumables
- Clinical Laboratories
- Immunology & Biochemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Emergency Lab
- Infective Lab
- Gynecology Lab
- Hematology Lab
- Paediatric Lab
- Pulmology Lab
- Rheumatology Lab
- Toxicology Lab
- Transfusiology Lab
- Tuberculosys Lab
- Nuclear Medicine Lab
- Veterinary Lab
- Industry & Research Labs
- Confectionary Lab
- Cosmetics Control Lab
- Dairy Lab
- Food Control Lab
- Meat Lab
- Brewery & Juices
- Pharma Control Lab
- Water Lab
- Wine Lab
- Clinical Laboratories
- Test Parameters
- Industry & Research
- Beckman Coulter
- Sigma Centrifugen
- Mast GRP
- Hain Lifescience
- DNA Technology
- Analytik Jena
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Bag Health
- Hach Lange
- Fast Track Diagnostics
- Wako Chemicals
- About Us
- Contact Us