Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
• Gel sizes from 5.7 cm x 8.3 cm up to 23.9 cm x 25.0 cm
• UV transparent gel trays
• Preparative, analytical and multichannel pipet compatible combs
• User-friendly design
Biometra offers a complete range of instruments for the separation of nucleic acids in submerged agarose gel electrophoresis.
All applications around electrophoresis of PCR products, small plasmids, separation of restriction digests as well as electrophoresis
of RAPD or RFLP fragments are covered. Gel sizes range from mini over medium up to maxi-large formats.
All systems meet the highest standards in operational safety.
Biometra Model S2
- Produces a 30 cm x 40 cm gel that fits easily on a standard
14 in x 17 in X-ray film
- Integral aluminum plate for even heat distribution to minimise band curvation (“smiling”)
- Removable lower buffer tray with a separate chamber for collecting the buffer from the upper reservoir, eliminating the need to move the apparatus for buffer disposal
- Built-in integral clamps hold the gel in place
- Unique gasket sealing system ensures leak-free operation without grease or notched plates
- Safety interlock lids
- Additional combs and apparatus components available separately
- Produces a 30 cm x 40 cm gel that fits easily on a standard
Biometra Rotaphor 8 System
- Separation of large DNA molecules (up to 8 Mb = 8,000 kb)
- Patented electrode rotor allows free electrical field angle
- Exceptional resolution
- Optimised protocols for different size ranges
Biometra TGGE and TGGE Maxi System
Please note: The TGGE systems are discontinued. Accessories are yet available.
Biometra TGGE System
- Rapid separation of mixed DNA samples
- Quick optimisation of new protocols
- Semi-dry blotting
- Tank blotting
- Vacuum blotting
Blotting techniques allow the transfer of proteins and nucleic acids (DNA, RNA) from polyacrylamide or agarose gels onto carrier membranes. Additional these techniques allow immobilization of those components from solutions onto carrier membranes. On the membrane the proteins and nucleic acids offer open access (compared to in-gel techniques) for detection methods for specific molecules (e. g. antibodies).
Stress-Free and Homogeneous Dispensing of Cells
Non-contact dispensing of 500 nl to 15 µl per shot. Up to four different reagents can be dispensed precisely and quickly into 96, 384 and 1536 well plates. The patented droplet generator technology ensures excellent performance with a wide range of reagents, buffers, solvents and cell suspensions. The unique cell recirculation guarentees optimal and gentle cell dispensing without settling effects.
CyBio Well vario
96, 384 and 1536 Channel Simultaneous Pipettor
The CyBio® Well vario includes an automated base which accepts different interchangeable simultaneous pipetting heads. The heads can be changed quickly and easily either at the front or the back of the instrument. After head exchanges the calibration maintains.
CyBio FeliX is a flexible pipetting platform for fully automated single- to multichannel liquid handling tasks and can be equipped according to your individual process. The system is adaptable for your upcoming applications at any time.
- most compact liquid handling platform for any lab bench
- Customer swoppable pipetting heads with automatic tip and adapter loading
- 12 deck positions on two levels for microplates, tubes, reservoirs, tips and accessories on the small footprint of 650 x 450 mm
- Precise high parallel 96 or 384 channel pipetting combinable with single channel transfers and pipetting in rows and columns within the unique volume range of 500 nl–1 ml.
CyBio® SELMA — Semi-automatic 96- or 384-fold pipettor with minimal required space
Precise and semi-automatic pipettor with 96 or 384 pipetting channels for easy and fast filling of 96- and 384-well microplates without the use of a computer. Applications like replication and reformatting, medium exchange as well as serial dilution can be executed reproducible and convenient.
Highly flexible liquid handling
Automated pipetting routines: easy and fast
- Closed, robust plexiglass housing with a front sliding door
- Modern servomotors provide fast, quiet operation
- Highly effective decontamination with the optional available UV lamp
- Users may select from different waste box systems for used tips
- Highly flexible and compact liquid handling benchtop system
- Reproducible, highly precise pipetting and dispensing results
- Interchangeable pipettes with 1- or 8-channels Volume ranges from 0.5 up to 1000 μl
- Free definable sample configuration within the 9 mm, 4.5 mm or 2.25 mm grid
- 12 freely selectable positions in SBS standard-format
- Accommodates use of external accessories, such as thermal shakers or vacuum chambers
The hybridization ovens UVP Hybridizer Oven, UVP Hybrilink Oven, UVP Multidizer Oven and UVP Minidizer Oven utilize carousels for a variety of different bottle or tube sizes. The high capacity of the carousels allows incubation of several bottles or tubes in parallel.
By adjusting the bottle positioning offset a continuous flow of buffer across the complete surface of the hybridization membranes is generated and the volume of hybridization solution can be decreased significantly.
InnuPure® C16 touch
InnuPure® C16 touch – The New Standard in Automated Extraction
- Universally applicable thanks to a wide range of extraction kits for isolating DNA and RNA
- Nucleic acid adsorption onto magnetic or paramagnetic particles
- Combined magnetic/heating unit offers flexible support for the automated process and collects the bound nucleic acids effectively
- Extraction based on patented, lowsalt DC-Technology®
- Prefilled reagent strips and/or plates for processing between 1 and 16 samples in parallel
- Sealed reagent cartridges simplify and speed up the process
- Manual work is limited to loading the sample tray
- Highly precise pipetting; guaranteed pipette tip seal
- Desired elution volume can be automatically set between 20 and
- Final step: Isolated nucleic acids transferred to storage tubes with lids
- 1 ml pipette tips with integrated aerosol filter provide reliable protection for the dispensing unit
- Reagent cartridges do not need to be opened manually: instrument pierces seals
- Optional UV lamp provides a simple means of decontaminating the sample chamber
- Stand-alone operation with integrated
- Wizard feature guides beginners through the menu; experienced
users have quick, direct access to preinstalled extraction protocols
- Barcode-marked extraction kits contain all relevant information
Low Voltage Power Supplies
Low Voltage Power Supplies:
- Output range up to 400 V and 1,000 mA
- Constant voltage or constant current with automatic crossover
- Integrated timer: Biometra PS 300TP and Biometra P25T
- Universal: Standard Power Pack Biometra P25 and P25T for electrophoresis (max. 400 V) and blotting (max. 1,000 mA).
Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
- Gel sizes from 8.6 cm x 7.7 cm to 19.4 cm x 18.5 cm (W x L)
- Single and double gel design
- Leak-free assembly
Three different lines of polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE) apparatus are available to meet customer requirements in native and SDS-PAGE. All slab gel systems feature safety lids to protect the user from electrical hazard. A complete range of analytical and semi-preparative combs is available for each system.
qTOWER3 – Get in touch with high-class qPCR
Vision, Amazement, Simplicity: the new qTOWER³ real-time PCR thermal cycler from Analytik Jena.
The patented fiber optic shuttle system with unique light source powered by 4 high-performance LED’s guarantees ideal excitation and detection of known fluorescent dyes up to the dark red. In addition, the system’s highly sensitive detection module can be equipped with up to 6 different filter modules. Filter modules are upgradeable, allowing the system to benefit from future Analytik Jena developments. And, enjoy peace of mind knowing that the qTOWER³’s optical components are backed by an industry-leading 10-year warranty.
Silver block technology is at the heart of the qTOWER³, offering outstanding control accuracy of only ±0.1 °C over the entire 96 well block. Optionally, the linear gradient function is the optimal tool to easily adjust the instrument to new assays. The qTOWER³ is available either as stand-alone device with integrated 10” tablet or as PC-based system. The software comes with a broad spectrum of optimized analysis algorithms including absolute and relative quantification, ddCt method, PCR efficiency, allelic discrimination, endpoint detection as well as melt point and protein analysis.
- Biochemistry & Hematology
- Acute Care Diagnostic
- Molecular Biology
- Blood Collection Systems
- Chromatography & Residues
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory consumables
- Clinical Laboratories
- Immunology & Biochemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Emergency Lab
- Infective Lab
- Gynecology Lab
- Hematology Lab
- Paediatric Lab
- Pulmology Lab
- Rheumatology Lab
- Toxicology Lab
- Transfusiology Lab
- Tuberculosys Lab
- Nuclear Medicine Lab
- Veterinary Lab
- Industry & Research Labs
- Confectionary Lab
- Cosmetics Control Lab
- Dairy Lab
- Food Control Lab
- Meat Lab
- Brewery & Juices
- Pharma Control Lab
- Water Lab
- Wine Lab
- Clinical Laboratories
- Test Parameters
- Industry & Research
- Sigma Centrifugen
- Mast GRP
- Hain Lifescience
- DNA Technology
- Analytik Jena
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Bag Health
- Hach Lange
- Fast Track Diagnostics
- Wako Chemicals
- About Us
- Contact Us