ACQUITY UPLC Columns
Advancing Liquid Chromatography (LC) Separation Science
Ultra-Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC) Technology works at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures. Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity. UPLC substantially reduces time and cost-per-sample analysis, while improving the quality of decision making results. Waters’ ACQUITY UPLC Columns’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry enable chromatographers to harness the separation efficiency improvement s this separation technology delivers, thereby improving their business’ productivity and profitability. The ACQUITY UPLC Column family continues to evolve and expand with the addition of particles and stationary phases for the analyses of both small molecules as well as more complex biopharmaceuticals.
Quality standards and reagents you require, provided for your convenience
Waters understands that standards and reagents are a vital component for achieving optimal performance and compliance using analytical instrumentation. The technical and regulatory requirements for preparation, documentation and testing of analytical standards and reagents are becoming increasingly complex and time consuming. Waters Analytical Standards and Reagents will enhance your productivity, strengthen your compliance, support globalization, and stimulate your business’ futuregrowth.
- Prepared in our accredited facility
- Saves costly validation time of standards and reagents
- Easy and convenient formulations and packaging
- Ensures accuracy of LC and LC/MS results over time
- Optimized kits to keep your system operating at peak performance
Chemical and Environmental Analysis Standards
These high-quality, proven standards provide confidence in the results of key applications of your UPLC, UPC2, UPLC/MS/MS, UPLC/QTof MS, and preparative/purification systems.
Food and Beverage Standards
From QC testing of final product, to meeting the demand for new products with additional nutritional value, food manufacturers face difficult challenges. Waters can help meet those challenges with standards and reagents that offer the sensitivity, reproducibility and versatility required to e nsure you c an profitably manage laboratory requirements, we have made a unique commitment to the food industry, and we are ready to partner with you to improve and optimize your analytical capabilities.
- Test complex food and beverage samples consistently and routinely
- Improve confidence in results and instrumentation
- Take advantage of Waters’ unique commitment and experience in the food industry.
HPLC and UHPLC method compatibility at the flip of a switch
The ACQUITY Arc System is a quaternary-based, modern LC system for scientists working with established methods who are looking for the versatility and robustness required to bridge the gap between HPLC and UPLC while continuing to support validated assays.
- True plug-and-play method compatibility and the ability to switch between HPLC and UHPLC separations at the flip of a switch with Arc Multi-flow path Technology
- Get mass detection, without changing the way you work, with the ACQUITY QDa Detector
- Deploy the benefits of 2.x μm particle columns to boost the chromatographic performance of your methods
- On-demand mobile phase creation with Auto ●Blend Plus Technology, eliminating the cumbersome and error-prone approach of manual preparation
Pharmaceutical and Life Science Standards & Kits
The measurement of therapeutic biological molecules requires standards and reagents designed specifically to ensure that your LC and LC-MS systems are fit for purpose. To meet this requirement, Waters has developed a portfolio of Life Science consumables. Using high-quality standards, reagents, and sample preparation products specifically designed for critical life science applications we help you drive successful results and add an additional layer of assurance to your analyses.
- Choose from a range of specially designed products
- Achieve consistent, repeatable results
- Add confidence and assurance to your analyses
- Obtain the optimum performance from your equipment by using the optimum standard
QuEChERS Dispersive Solid Phase Extraction
QuEChERS Dispersive Solid Phase Extraction
Dispersive solid phase extraction (d-SPE) analysis is a simple and straightforward sample preparation technique suitable for a wide variety of food and agricultural products. One specific method which has become popular is the QuEChERS technique which was created to facilitate the rapid screening of large numbers of food and agricultural samples for pesticide residues. Waters DisQuE d-SPE products include conveniently-packaged centrifuge tubes and foil pouches containing pre-weighed sorbents and buffers for use with both the Association of Analytical Communities (AOAC) and European Committee for Standardization (CEN) QuEChERS methods. Waters QuEChERS kits make sample prep quick and easy for multi-residue analysis in food and agricultural products.
Compared to traditional sample preparation techniques, DisQuE solutions offer:
- Decreased time spent on sample preparation
- Efficient and cost effective sample preparation
- Reliable, high-quality product in a convenient format
Achieve Optimum Results
Your choice of mobile phases, solvents and additives can have a significant impact on your chromatographic and spectrophotometric results. That is why Waters provides standards kits and ready-to-use reagents that are prepared using the highest quality materials for all your critical analyses.
- Optimized for use with LC and LCMS instrumentation
- Integral part of many application solutions that include columns and standards
System Performance Standards
Thousands of laboratories trust Waters to help them establish and document the performance of their instruments. We offer a broad range of products for most system needs, (including Quality Control (QC) Reference Materials and Routine Use MS Standards) all backed by our reputation and professional support team.
- Produce/Generate inter-intra laboratory reproducibility
- Calibrate and assess your systems’ ability to perform your assays
- Use standards for your detector, injector and pump
- Perform tests that include: detector linearity and sensitivity, injector accuracy and carryover, pump flow rate and gradient performance
- Monitor daily system proficiency to bring confidence to your assay execution.
The VICAM Series-4EX Fluorometer accurately measures down to extremely low PPT concentrations of mycotoxins in samples prepared using VICAMís columns. Expanded data storage capacity allows for storage of all the VICAM mycotoxin test protocols and calibration levels, as well as up to 200 test results. Stored testing protocols provide for a digital readout in PPM, PPB, PPT, mg/kg, μg/kg, or ng/kg concentration units without requiring any conversion.
- Biochemistry & Hematology
- Acute Care Diagnostic
- Molecular Biology
- Blood Collection Systems
- Chromatography & Residues
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory consumables
- Clinical Laboratories
- Immunology & Biochemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Emergency Lab
- Infective Lab
- Gynecology Lab
- Hematology Lab
- Paediatric Lab
- Pulmology Lab
- Rheumatology Lab
- Toxicology Lab
- Transfusiology Lab
- Tuberculosys Lab
- Nuclear Medicine Lab
- Veterinary Lab
- Industry & Research Labs
- Confectionary Lab
- Cosmetics Control Lab
- Dairy Lab
- Food Control Lab
- Meat Lab
- Brewery & Juices
- Pharma Control Lab
- Water Lab
- Wine Lab
- Clinical Laboratories
- Test Parameters
- Industry & Research
- Sigma Centrifugen
- Mast GRP
- Hain Lifescience
- DNA Technology
- Analytik Jena
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Bag Health
- Hach Lange
- Fast Track Diagnostics
- Wako Chemicals
- About Us
- Contact Us