Access 2 Immunoassay SystemExceptional productivity in a compact design
Maximize your laboratory’s productivity with the Access 2 Immunoassay System, a powerful and reliable benchtop immunoassay analyzer featuring a space-saving design, user-friendly features and a complete menu of more than 50 tests. Using feedback from customers, we’ve enhanced the Access 2 with new features to improve your experience. Now you can increase system availability by providing remote instrument diagnostics through desktop sharing, identify reagent packs automatically using an internal barcode reader to minimize operator loading errors, and make analyzer operation more comfortable with an ergonomic workstation design.
sifin diagnostics gmbh offers a comprehensive line of specific test reagents for serotyping in clinical and veterinary diagnostics. Our tests are based on monoclonal antibodies. This leads to a strong and specific agglutination without cross reaction.
All our antibodies have been developed in-house and are manufactured in our company. Our products are offered as ready-to-use reagents in dropper bottles or as bulk to IVD companies.
BACT/ALERT 3D: Healthcare
Optimizing Collection to Care
The BACT/ALERT 3D instrument is a state-of-the-art, automated microbial detection system. The BACT/ALERT system offers advantages in every dimension of microbial detection testing.
From its space-saving modular design to its easy touch-screen operation and flexible data management options, every size laboratory can perform microbial detection with the BACT/ALERT 3D.
Solution for quantitative microbiological quality control
- Calibrated microbial reference
- No preparation time
- Easy to use: BioBall dissolves instantly
Multiplex PCR system for fast, easy and comprehensive testing
The FILMARRAY® system is an FDA, CE-IVD, and TGA certified multiplex PCR system that integrates sample preparation, amplification, detection and analysis.
- Simple: 2 minutes of hands-on time
- Easy: No precise measuring or pipetting required
- Fast: Turnaround time of about an hour
- Comprehensive: Tests for a variety of pathogens that cause respiratory, bloodstream, gastrointestinal infections and meningitis-encephalitis as well antimicrobial resistance genes
Conventional Culture Media
A full range of culture media products
Put your confidence in bioMérieux, a recognized leader with expertise in culture media that extends back more than half a century.
- Over 200 conventional culture media products available
- Flexible and suitable for various lab situations
- Quality control and compatibility with other bioMérieux products assured
CyBio Well vario
96, 384 and 1536 Channel Simultaneous Pipettor
The CyBio® Well vario includes an automated base which accepts different interchangeable simultaneous pipetting heads. The heads can be changed quickly and easily either at the front or the back of the instrument. After head exchanges the calibration maintains.
CyBio FeliX is a flexible pipetting platform for fully automated single- to multichannel liquid handling tasks and can be equipped according to your individual process. The system is adaptable for your upcoming applications at any time.
- most compact liquid handling platform for any lab bench
- Customer swoppable pipetting heads with automatic tip and adapter loading
- 12 deck positions on two levels for microplates, tubes, reservoirs, tips and accessories on the small footprint of 650 x 450 mm
- Precise high parallel 96 or 384 channel pipetting combinable with single channel transfers and pipetting in rows and columns within the unique volume range of 500 nl–1 ml.
CyBio® SELMA — Semi-automatic 96- or 384-fold pipettor with minimal required space
Precise and semi-automatic pipettor with 96 or 384 pipetting channels for easy and fast filling of 96- and 384-well microplates without the use of a computer. Applications like replication and reformatting, medium exchange as well as serial dilution can be executed reproducible and convenient.
Optimizable & controllable real-time amplification
- 48-well thermoblock and optical systems
- for use with standard and low-profile plasticware
- automatic height adjustment for tubes and plates
- ultra-sensitive optical system with 4-5 channels and extra run-time LEDs
- 50×28 mm monochrome graphic display
- DTmaster software with English/Russian user interface unified for operation with all DT real-time instruments
- built-in memory for controlling and saving data of the current run
- applications for real-time quantitation, melting curve, gene expression, microflora biocenoses, SNP analyses
- offline run with auto shutdown or data-storage mode at the end-point
- auto restart/resume function after incidental AC-power failure
- “additional standards” function to improve accuracy of quantitation with standards from previous runs
- an open system not limited for use with particular reagents/plastics
- automatically operated pullout thermoblock for integration into a robotiс work station
ELITe InGenius – Sample to Result
ELITe InGenius is an open, flexible, and easy to use sample-to-result solution for standardizing complex real-time PCR assay procedures.
ELITe InGenius automatically performs nucleic acid extraction, quantitative PCR, and results interpretation on a single platform for unprecedented flexibility and efficiency.
ELITe InGenius combines universal extraction with multiple independently controlled PCRs enabling laboratories to run a virtually unlimited menu of unique custom assays with a single workflow.
MUCH MORE THAN A READER…
A unique Microbiology Expertise Now Embodied in a Smart and Reliable Solution.
The power of true flexible automation
EMAG® is a fully automated extraction platform for total nucleic acid purification from primary sample tubes
- One single standardized workflow for all samples
- One set of reagents only for all specimen types
- One generic extraction for DNA/RNA nucleic acid
The FluoroCycler® 12 is an optical thermal cycler for fast and reliable processing of the FluoroType® tests. Operation and evaluation is done using the Fluoro-Software®. Together with a computer we provide you the FluoroCycler®-System which offers you highest flexibility: Eight different FluoroCycler® 12 units can be connected to one computer and controlled individually. Different test systems can be processed in parallel or time defined. For efficient daily routine, the FluoroCycler® 12 is delivered with all relevant programs for processing and evaluating the FluoroType® test systems from Hain Lifescience.
- Biochemistry & Hematology
- Acute Care Diagnostic
- Molecular Biology
- Blood Collection Systems
- Chromatography & Residues
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory consumables
- Clinical Laboratories
- Immunology & Biochemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Emergency Lab
- Infective Lab
- Gynecology Lab
- Hematology Lab
- Paediatric Lab
- Pulmology Lab
- Rheumatology Lab
- Toxicology Lab
- Transfusiology Lab
- Tuberculosys Lab
- Nuclear Medicine Lab
- Veterinary Lab
- Industry & Research Labs
- Confectionary Lab
- Cosmetics Control Lab
- Dairy Lab
- Food Control Lab
- Meat Lab
- Brewery & Juices
- Pharma Control Lab
- Water Lab
- Wine Lab
- Clinical Laboratories
- Test Parameters
- Industry & Research
- Beckman Coulter
- Sigma Centrifugen
- Mast GRP
- Hain Lifescience
- DNA Technology
- Analytik Jena
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Bag Health
- Hach Lange
- Fast Track Diagnostics
- Wako Chemicals
- About Us
- Contact Us