sifin diagnostics gmbh offers a comprehensive line of specific test reagents for serotyping in clinical and veterinary diagnostics. Our tests are based on monoclonal antibodies. This leads to a strong and specific agglutination without cross reaction.
All our antibodies have been developed in-house and are manufactured in our company. Our products are offered as ready-to-use reagents in dropper bottles or as bulk to IVD companies.
Solution for quantitative microbiological quality control
- Calibrated microbial reference
- No preparation time
- Easy to use: BioBall dissolves instantly
Conventional Culture Media
A full range of culture media products
Put your confidence in bioMérieux, a recognized leader with expertise in culture media that extends back more than half a century.
- Over 200 conventional culture media products available
- Flexible and suitable for various lab situations
- Quality control and compatibility with other bioMérieux products assured
Principle of the test
- For the determination of autoantibodies or antibodies against infectious agents, cells, tissue sections or purified, biochemically characterized substances are used as antigen substrates.
- If the sample is positive, specific antibodies in the diluted serum sample attach to the antigens coupled to a solid phase.
- In a second step, the attached antibodies are stained with fluorescein-labelled anti-human antibodies and visualized with the fluorescence microscope.
- Positive samples can be titrated in steps. The most suitable titration interval is provided by the dilution factor 3.162 (square root of 10). In this way, every second step represents in its denominator an integral power of 10 (1:10, 1:32, 1:100, 1 : 320, 1 : 1000, 1 : 3200, 1 : 10000 etc.).
Detection, enumeration, identification and complete antimicrobial susceptibility testing of urogenital mycoplasma: DIRECT METHOD
The MYCOFAST® RevolutioN is an accurate, cost-effective, easy-to-use colorimetric assay designed for the detection, enumeration, identification and antibiotic susceptibility determination of Ureaplasma urealyticum (U.u.) and Mycoplasma hominis (M.h.) from urogenital specimens.
The MYCOFAST® RevolutioN enables labs to determine susceptibility to a panel of new antibiotics, helping physicians comply with the latest therapeutic guidelines from CLSI (Clinical Laboratories Standards Institute). The addition of the MYCOFAST® RevolutioN expands ELITech’s family of mycoplasma test solutions, offering the most extensive antibiotic susceptibility determination at key clinical end-points.
SLIDEX – Latex Agglutination
High performance identification latex tests
- High specificity
- Extremely rapid
Antibiotic susceptibility test discs in cartridges
Disc diffusion is still the most popular method for determining bacterial antibiotic susceptibility in the treatment of infectious disease, as highlighted by the variety of international standardised procedures eg.EUCAST (Europe), CLSI (USA), BSAC (UK), AFFSAPS (France), DIN (Germany) & ISC/WHO.
mastdiscsTM AST are available as an extensive range of antibiotic susceptibility test discs presented in vials, or plastic dispensing cartridges.
Manufactured and QC tested in accordance with the accepted limits and clinical standards required for the various national controls, mastdiscsTM AST are suitable for antibiotic susceptibility studies in laboratories worldwide.
- Extensive range available from stock to suit all popular clinical applications.
- Flexible, personalised service manufacturing antibiotic susceptibility discs to customer specification, with low minimum order quantity.
- All discs are strictly quality controlled for antimicrobial potency and batch uniformity.
- Discs are available to suit EUCAST, CLSI, BSAC and other laboratory standard recommendations.
- Inhibition zone diameters can be read by eye or manually using calipers.
- Biochemistry & Hematology
- Acute Care Diagnostic
- Molecular Biology
- Blood Collection Systems
- Chromatography & Residues
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory consumables
- Clinical Laboratories
- Immunology & Biochemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Emergency Lab
- Infective Lab
- Gynecology Lab
- Hematology Lab
- Paediatric Lab
- Pulmology Lab
- Rheumatology Lab
- Toxicology Lab
- Transfusiology Lab
- Tuberculosys Lab
- Nuclear Medicine Lab
- Veterinary Lab
- Industry & Research Labs
- Confectionary Lab
- Cosmetics Control Lab
- Dairy Lab
- Food Control Lab
- Meat Lab
- Brewery & Juices
- Pharma Control Lab
- Water Lab
- Wine Lab
- Clinical Laboratories
- Test Parameters
- Industry & Research
- Beckman Coulter
- Sigma Centrifugen
- Mast GRP
- Hain Lifescience
- DNA Technology
- Analytik Jena
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Bag Health
- Hach Lange
- Fast Track Diagnostics
- Wako Chemicals
- About Us
- Contact Us