Multiplex PCR system for fast, easy and comprehensive testing
The FILMARRAY® system is an FDA, CE-IVD, and TGA certified multiplex PCR system that integrates sample preparation, amplification, detection and analysis.
- Simple: 2 minutes of hands-on time
- Easy: No precise measuring or pipetting required
- Fast: Turnaround time of about an hour
- Comprehensive: Tests for a variety of pathogens that cause respiratory, bloodstream, gastrointestinal infections and meningitis-encephalitis as well antimicrobial resistance genes
CyBio Well vario
96, 384 and 1536 Channel Simultaneous Pipettor
The CyBio® Well vario includes an automated base which accepts different interchangeable simultaneous pipetting heads. The heads can be changed quickly and easily either at the front or the back of the instrument. After head exchanges the calibration maintains.
CyBio FeliX is a flexible pipetting platform for fully automated single- to multichannel liquid handling tasks and can be equipped according to your individual process. The system is adaptable for your upcoming applications at any time.
- most compact liquid handling platform for any lab bench
- Customer swoppable pipetting heads with automatic tip and adapter loading
- 12 deck positions on two levels for microplates, tubes, reservoirs, tips and accessories on the small footprint of 650 x 450 mm
- Precise high parallel 96 or 384 channel pipetting combinable with single channel transfers and pipetting in rows and columns within the unique volume range of 500 nl–1 ml.
CyBio® SELMA — Semi-automatic 96- or 384-fold pipettor with minimal required space
Precise and semi-automatic pipettor with 96 or 384 pipetting channels for easy and fast filling of 96- and 384-well microplates without the use of a computer. Applications like replication and reformatting, medium exchange as well as serial dilution can be executed reproducible and convenient.
Optimizable & controllable real-time amplification
- 48-well thermoblock and optical systems
- for use with standard and low-profile plasticware
- automatic height adjustment for tubes and plates
- ultra-sensitive optical system with 4-5 channels and extra run-time LEDs
- 50×28 mm monochrome graphic display
- DTmaster software with English/Russian user interface unified for operation with all DT real-time instruments
- built-in memory for controlling and saving data of the current run
- applications for real-time quantitation, melting curve, gene expression, microflora biocenoses, SNP analyses
- offline run with auto shutdown or data-storage mode at the end-point
- auto restart/resume function after incidental AC-power failure
- “additional standards” function to improve accuracy of quantitation with standards from previous runs
- an open system not limited for use with particular reagents/plastics
- automatically operated pullout thermoblock for integration into a robotiс work station
ELITe InGenius – Sample to Result
ELITe InGenius is an open, flexible, and easy to use sample-to-result solution for standardizing complex real-time PCR assay procedures.
ELITe InGenius automatically performs nucleic acid extraction, quantitative PCR, and results interpretation on a single platform for unprecedented flexibility and efficiency.
ELITe InGenius combines universal extraction with multiple independently controlled PCRs enabling laboratories to run a virtually unlimited menu of unique custom assays with a single workflow.
The power of true flexible automation
EMAG® is a fully automated extraction platform for total nucleic acid purification from primary sample tubes
- One single standardized workflow for all samples
- One set of reagents only for all specimen types
- One generic extraction for DNA/RNA nucleic acid
The FluoroCycler® 12 is an optical thermal cycler for fast and reliable processing of the FluoroType® tests. Operation and evaluation is done using the Fluoro-Software®. Together with a computer we provide you the FluoroCycler®-System which offers you highest flexibility: Eight different FluoroCycler® 12 units can be connected to one computer and controlled individually. Different test systems can be processed in parallel or time defined. For efficient daily routine, the FluoroCycler® 12 is delivered with all relevant programs for processing and evaluating the FluoroType® test systems from Hain Lifescience.
Real-Time PCR innovative Solution for Pathogen Detection
Molecular pathogen detection has never been simpler, faster or more flexible.
- An easy-to-use workflow
- A wide range of throughput levels
- An intuitive interface
- An open platform for maximum flexibility
- The peace of mind that comes from making confident decisions
GenoXtract® allows the automated extraction of nucleic acids from various sample materials. The 12-channel pipetting system allows up to 12 samples to be processed at the same time. The DNA/RNA extraction is based on the innovative “magnetic bead technology“ and permits high-quality sample preparation. Pulmonary and extrapulmonary samples, stool, blood, urine, serum, swabs or cell pellets may be used as sample material.
InnuPure® C16 touch
InnuPure® C16 touch – The New Standard in Automated Extraction
- Universally applicable thanks to a wide range of extraction kits for isolating DNA and RNA
- Nucleic acid adsorption onto magnetic or paramagnetic particles
- Combined magnetic/heating unit offers flexible support for the automated process and collects the bound nucleic acids effectively
- Extraction based on patented, lowsalt DC-Technology®
- Prefilled reagent strips and/or plates for processing between 1 and 16 samples in parallel
- Sealed reagent cartridges simplify and speed up the process
- Manual work is limited to loading the sample tray
- Highly precise pipetting; guaranteed pipette tip seal
- Desired elution volume can be automatically set between 20 and
- Final step: Isolated nucleic acids transferred to storage tubes with lids
- 1 ml pipette tips with integrated aerosol filter provide reliable protection for the dispensing unit
- Reagent cartridges do not need to be opened manually: instrument pierces seals
- Optional UV lamp provides a simple means of decontaminating the sample chamber
- Stand-alone operation with integrated
- Wizard feature guides beginners through the menu; experienced
users have quick, direct access to preinstalled extraction protocols
- Barcode-marked extraction kits contain all relevant information
qTOWER3 – Get in touch with high-class qPCR
Vision, Amazement, Simplicity: the new qTOWER³ real-time PCR thermal cycler from Analytik Jena.
The patented fiber optic shuttle system with unique light source powered by 4 high-performance LED’s guarantees ideal excitation and detection of known fluorescent dyes up to the dark red. In addition, the system’s highly sensitive detection module can be equipped with up to 6 different filter modules. Filter modules are upgradeable, allowing the system to benefit from future Analytik Jena developments. And, enjoy peace of mind knowing that the qTOWER³’s optical components are backed by an industry-leading 10-year warranty.
Silver block technology is at the heart of the qTOWER³, offering outstanding control accuracy of only ±0.1 °C over the entire 96 well block. Optionally, the linear gradient function is the optimal tool to easily adjust the instrument to new assays. The qTOWER³ is available either as stand-alone device with integrated 10” tablet or as PC-based system. The software comes with a broad spectrum of optimized analysis algorithms including absolute and relative quantification, ddCt method, PCR efficiency, allelic discrimination, endpoint detection as well as melt point and protein analysis.
Enhance Your Throughput – A New Standard for Speed and Precision in High-throughput qPCR
With steadily growing sample volumes and new options for molecular biology experiments, the requirements for quantitative real-time PCR are changing. The transition to the multiwell format with 384 samples opens up new application areas in gene expression, mutation analysis, and diagnostics.
- Biochemistry & Hematology
- Acute Care Diagnostic
- Molecular Biology
- Blood Collection Systems
- Chromatography & Residues
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory consumables
- Clinical Laboratories
- Immunology & Biochemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Emergency Lab
- Infective Lab
- Gynecology Lab
- Hematology Lab
- Paediatric Lab
- Pulmology Lab
- Rheumatology Lab
- Toxicology Lab
- Transfusiology Lab
- Tuberculosys Lab
- Nuclear Medicine Lab
- Veterinary Lab
- Industry & Research Labs
- Confectionary Lab
- Cosmetics Control Lab
- Dairy Lab
- Food Control Lab
- Meat Lab
- Brewery & Juices
- Pharma Control Lab
- Water Lab
- Wine Lab
- Clinical Laboratories
- Test Parameters
- Industry & Research
- Beckman Coulter
- Sigma Centrifugen
- Mast GRP
- Hain Lifescience
- DNA Technology
- Analytik Jena
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Bag Health
- Hach Lange
- Fast Track Diagnostics
- Wako Chemicals
- About Us
- Contact Us