GenoXtract® allows the automated extraction of nucleic acids from various sample materials. The 12-channel pipetting system allows up to 12 samples to be processed at the same time. The DNA/RNA extraction is based on the innovative “magnetic bead technology“ and permits high-quality sample preparation. Pulmonary and extrapulmonary samples, stool, blood, urine, serum, swabs or cell pellets may be used as sample material.
A specific extraction kit is used to extract nucleic acids from the specific patient material in each case. The nucleic acids isolated from the samples with GenoXtract® are then transferred into reaction containers and are directly available for processing with the test systems of the FluoroType®, GenoType and GenoQuick® product series. By means of the innovative pump system, different sample volumes can be processed. An integrated heating block to heat samples up to 100°C ensures elution of the nucleic acids. A UV lamp is used for decontamination and can be optionally turned on after sample processing. By simultaneously processing of up to 12 samples, the GenoXtract® is optimally suited for low to medium throughput.
Your benefits with the GenoXtract® and the GXT Extraction Kits
- Efficient extraction with innovative technology: The GXT Extraction Kits are based on a “magnetic bead technology”and enable high-quality sample preparation. A high yield and purity of the isolated nucleic acids is therefore ensured.
- Special pipetting technology for assured results: An innovative system consisting of a disposable pipette tip and pump, replacing extensive pumps and tubing. The pump/tip assembly is a closed system reducing the risk of contamination.
- Reliable diagnostics from one source: The isolated nucleic acids can be used in combination with test systems of the FluoroType®, GenoType and GenoQuick® product series. Thus we offer a complete process package from isolation to detection as basis of assured results.
- Multifunctional and flexible processing: Using the GenoXtract®, nucleic acids can be isolated from various sample material, such as pulmonary and extrapulmonary samples, stool or blood. The special pipetting system enables the processing of up to 12 samples, but also the isolation of individual samples is possible.
- Easy operation for simple routine diagnostics: The various programs are already installed and can be directly accessed. Additionally the prefilled reagent cartridges of the GXT Extraction Kits facilitate your daily work.