Access 2 Immunoassay System
Maximize your laboratory’s productivity with the Access 2 Immunoassay System, a powerful and reliable benchtop immunoassay analyzer featuring a space-saving design, user-friendly features and a complete menu of more than 50 tests. Using feedback from customers, we’ve enhanced the Access 2 with new features to improve your experience. Now you can increase system availability by providing remote instrument diagnostics through desktop sharing, identify reagent packs automatically using an internal barcode reader to minimize operator loading errors, and make analyzer operation more comfortable with an ergonomic workstation design.
Proven Analytical Performance.
The Access 2 contains the robustness of a reference laboratory immunoassay analyzer in the convenient size of a benchtop system, providing greater control over performance, reliability and speed without sacrificing valuable laboratory space.
Maximized productivity in a minimal footprint
- Throughput of up to 100 tests per hour
- One of the smallest footprints in its class
- Loading capacity of 60 samples at one time
- Random access for running any combination of samples at any time
- Rapid kinetics for improved turnaround time
- STAT and automatic reflex testing
Reliable uptime with fewer emergency service calls
- Sample probe obstruction detection
- Remote monitoring and instrument diagnostics capability through PROService
Established performance for confidence in patient results
- Proven chemiluminescent and magnetic particle separation technology
- Unique, assay-specific protocols for optimal assay performance
- 10,000 placements worldwide
Lower operating costs
- Onboard refrigerated storage of up to 24 assays
- 50 tests per pack*
- No dedicated water system requirement
Ease of operation
- User-friendly interface with color-coded, icon-driven touch screen
- Internal barcode reader automatically identifies reagent packs upon loading, minimizing operator loading errors
- Ergonomic workstation with flexible movement provides comfort to system operators
- Status bar indicator light for easy visibility of instrument status from across the laboratory
Standardization that simplifies processes and improves operational efficiencies
All Access immunoassay systems feature standardized test menus, assay protocols, instrument processes and reference ranges. Together, these features minimize training requirements and streamline inventory management tasks for labor cost savings, while providing consistent results across the healthcare delivery network.
Comprehensive training and top-tier support
We are committed to ensuring our diagnostic testing solutions meet the highest standards and integrate seamlessly into different laboratory environments. The Access 2 comes complete with the training and support needed to get it up and running as quickly as possible.
- Training provided (advanced operator training also available)
- Online maintenance help
- Dedicated customer service and support to meet current and future needs
Dimensions (H x W x D)
|19.5 x 39 x 24 in.
50 x 99 x 61 cm.
|Up to 100 tests/hour|
Onboard Reagent Capacity