WHEN PROFITABILITY AND QUALITY COME TOGETHER
bioMérieux introduces the third generation of CHEMUNEX D-COUNT instruments with novel applications in cosmetic testing.
NEW instruments, faster, more flexible throughput, with a decreased footprint.
NEW software that guides you step by step, with new functionalities and available in several languages
NEW standardized protocol with ISO 17516 compliance validation study for Cosmetics and Personal Care products
NEW INSTRUMENTS and SOFTWARE
bioMerieux releases two new CHEMUNEX instruments, the D-COUNT 25 and the D-COUNT 50. One analyzer with two automation levels that can be changed to adapt to your throughput.
CHEMUNEX cytometry analyzers use the proven fluorescent cell labeling technology to perform ultra-rapidmicrobial detection. With this technology, all living microorganisms are labeled and COUNTed, cell by cell, and results are provided without the need for any interpretation. The fluorescent cell labeling technology guarantees sensitivity and provides results in 24 to 48 hours.
- Commercial sterility tests in hours
- Quantitative direct results in minutes
- Results 2 to 7 days earlier than with traditional methods
- Significant reduction of quarantine times and warehouses costs
High performance & rapidity
Combining speed and sensitivity, the CHEMUNEX D-COUNT analyzers simplify and optimize your laboratory work, and are ideal for the control of cosmetic and Personal Care Products, bulks and raw materials.
- Faster product release
- Fastest response to contamination incidents
- Rapid confirmation of corrective action effectiveness
- Minimized production disruption
- Fewer product losses