MONITOR: Provides information for each method programmed : scheduled tests, liquid level of reagents available for tests, status of calibration, calibrator, quality control.
REAGENT PANEL: Clear displayed of reagents position and liquid leve
Display sample status
Add, remove, modified samples, calibrator or control.
- Unlimited worklist can be managed simultaneously
- Add or remove test
- Automatic reran for test with error
- Inspect test
- Add test of calibration, blank and Q.C.
SAMPLE TRAY: Exact position on the tray assigned to all samples, calibrators and controls with color coded status of each
SAMPLE INSPECTION: Accurat information on a sample, data and graphic display showing sample volume remaining.
- Data on test selected, result in abs with a graphic representation
- Automatic recalculation of test result using the latest calibration
QUALITY CONTROL: Provide a levey-Jennings graphic of all QC result, Mean and CV%